Tenaya Oasi Climbing Shoe
Now if you want to buy Tenaya Oasi Climbing Shoe in a resonable price, today offer at a $164.95, which you can save & buy this product now!
- Brand Tenaya
- Store Backcountry
- Price & detail as of (2017-09-09 10:38:11)
With its sharp downturn, the Oasi Climbing Shoe is undoubtedly Tenaya s most aggressive option for stronger climbers projecting steep sport routes and some of the most difficult boulder problems out there. It is the shoe of choice for Megos himself, the dude who sent multiple 5.15 routes in a single day, crushes 9a problems on a regular basis, and flashed 8b+ trad without a sweat. That isn t saying you ll go from zero to pro the day you strap this shoe to your foot—you d also need Alex s rippling abdominal core and pincer-like fingers for such a feat—but if one of the world s strongest climbers chooses this shoe, you have to assume he s onto something.
- Sharp, asymmetric downturn ideal for overhung routes and problems
- Vibram XS Grip sole assures tacky traction on limestone and granite
- MRRB system maintains a solid, long-lasting downturn
- Dual hook-and-loop adjusts to accommodate wide or narrow feet
- Synthetic upper reduces stretching for enhanced longevity
- Item #TNY0005